Allworth Real Estate Sdn. Bhd. ("we" or "us" or “our”) is the operator of the Website and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data.
i.) will be used ;
ii.) processed ; or
iii.) disclosed by us
including how certain information would be used to personalise advertising directed at you formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”).
i.) the types of personal data we collect ;
ii.) how we keep it secure ;
iii.) as well as how you can access ; or
iv.) alter your personal data stored by us.
d.) Please READ the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
You can choose to browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase or access through our Website, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
1.1 Information you willingly provide. When using our Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself such as :-
i.) full name, identity card number, marital status etc.
ii.) contact information e.g mobile number & postal address etc.
iii.) details about your current home.
iv.) other relevant information e.g salary range.
This may occur, only when you contact our sales people(Real Estate Negotiators)/staff by any form of communications or in person :-
- to inquire/request information pertaining a property that you're interested on or any other property-related information such as the surrounding neighbourhood & locality etc.
- to inquire any other relevant information such as loan eligibility, current market situation etc.
- when you correspond with our Real Estate Negotiator/staff via the Services.
- resolve any issues that you may be facing.
1.3 Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- administering the Website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
- providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails on the Website;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website or any product or service provided by us;
- sending you general commercial communications via any communication channel, not limited to email, voice call, social media and SMS notifications; and
- performing office and operational administrative matters.
2.2 We WILL NOT, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
3.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to the Websites, or any part thereof by Users will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
3.3 We RESERVE the RIGHT to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely without further reference to you.
4.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
4.2 However, you need to understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted via the Website. Any transmission is at your OWN RISK.
From time to time, we may disclose your personal data, ONLY when required by local authorities.
We will ensure that requests for access to personal data and amendment of personal data are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified herein.
Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate to contact us at :
Allworth Real Estate Sdn. Bhd.
No.268, Jalan Tengkera, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel : +606 281 0545
Fax : +606 281 0548
Email : email@example.com